1. How often can I add articles?
A: You can add any number of articles.
2. What sort of human scrutiny takes place after a user submits an article? Do you have a problem with junk articles?
A: We check every article before its submitted.
Yes, we have a big problem with junk articles. We need quality web masters promoting genuine stuff with good articles.
3. What about irrelevant links at the end of, or in the middle of, submitted articles? -- allowed?
A: In-content links are the key to success, we allow 2 links to be placed anywhere in the article, so the users get the maximum benefit of the system.
We also allow embedding audios and videos with them. Media rich articles rank better and help in image search as well as the recent Google's infatuation with videos help them rank higher and finally your website.
4. Would I be right in thinking we can track our published articles via Google Alerts but not via
a list that you publish?
A: You have to track articles with google, but you can check the multiple variations of your article created by the system.
5. Is this a set of tools or a hands-off system that I just add an article and the rest is automated?
6. How spinning works?
A: We have a online spinner embedd in our system. You have to just select the text you want to spin and then click "A" then select the number of synonyms you want, the level of quality (3 types) you want and click save.
The spinning is done, then just submit it.
[level of quality - It means you can spin heavily, but it compensates with the quality or you can spin less but with higher quality.. It depends on your own preference]
7 How many words minimum for submission?
A: 400 words.
8 How many links, videos, audios and images allowed per articles?
A: 2 links, 1 video, 1 audio and 1 images are allowed. You can add more images, audios and videos if you want, but just dont abuse it.
9 Are these links permanent?
A: Yes, all your articles stay on all the blogs even when you leave the network, all your links and posts are permanent.
10. Can we promote non-english keywords?
A: Yes, you can. Your articles have to be in English, but you can keep your anchor keywords in any language you want.
11. Do I need to set up all the accounts before using this or what? It can be very time consuming to register for every single blog, or article directory.
A: You don't need to register on any blog or article directories, all you have to do is submit an article(s) and we do the rest.
12. Does your network keep increasing? How?
A: We have our own very large network of blogs which keeps on increasing every month. Moreover, We provide SEODestiny.com Free Content Plugin to many wordpress users who install these plugins on their wordpress blogs. Thus, the size of network keeps increasing every month.